Age UK Maidstone
Here at Age UK Maidstone, we believe older people are entitled to the help they need to improve their own sense of wellbeing, to promote independence and to have control of their own lives.
Some of the key services we provide, please check our website for up-to-date pricing and information:
- Meals on Wheels – Hot, freshly-cooked two course meals delivered direct to your door.
- Independent Living Support – The independent living support service is designed to assist older people to remain independent in their own homes. We can provide assistance with day to day tasks such as cleaning, laundry, bed changing, shopping, ironing, prescription collection and befriending. We will offer as much or as little help as is required at a time that suits you within the hours the service is available.
- Foot Care – Our foot care service is run by trained healthcare professionals. They can check your feet for any problems, such as pain or swelling, help with cutting nails, removing dead or cracked skin and corns.
- Day Centre – Our day centre services provide an opportunity for clients who are at risk of social isolation a chance to interact with like minded people and reduce loneliness. Our clients enjoy a two course lunch, hot and cold refreshments and snacks throughout their day with us. The clients can enjoy various activities including bingo, games and puzzles. Occasionally we provide live entertainment for all to enjoy and at Christmas we organize Christmas lunches and parties.
- Dementia Services – Age UK Maidstone offer a range of Dementia services, including: Dementia Day Care, Dementia Outreach, Dementia Cafe and COGS club.
- Befriending and other social groups and activities to combat loneliness, including our new weekly Coffee Morning Meetups.
To find out more about our services or refer yourself to us please visit https://www.ageuk.org.uk/maidstone/
You can also contact us on 01622 753618 or email email@example.com.
Leave a review for this business