Zest Dementia Creative Sessions
Bright Shadow are an arts charity offering creative sessions for people affected by dementia. We offer weekly sessions by zoom and in person.
- 01227 467272 01227 457 197
- Beach House Beach Street Herne Bay Kent CT6 5PT
Bright Shadow is an award-winning arts charity supporting people living with dementia and those affected by it. We offer creative Zest sessions led by professional artists; musicians, theatre makers, writers and visual artists.
We currently are offering:
- 1-1 creative sessions in a choice of art form e.g. music, poetry, visual art
- Families Reunited – helping families cope with being separated by the pandemic through a tailor made arts project created with them
- Zest online and community sessions
- Zest online sessions for care home residents
There are Zest sessions taking place with three different groups each week (Tuesdays and Thursday) Other remote activities are ongoing. Get in touch to find out more.
Leave a review for this business